I’m a big believer in honest introspection and learning from the string of moments that make up our lives. My friends call it real talk, so let’s get real.
Here’s a look into what I’ve learned, and am still learning in my own life:
1. You are incredibly powerful and capable, stay passionate.
2. Soak up experience. There’s no rules how to live.
3. Travel is one of the most rewarding gifts you can give yourself.
4. Loving someone means accepting and celebrating everything about them.
5. Don’t be apologetic about your faith.
6. Nothing is worth sacrificing your own joy.
7. Take care of yourself-mind, body, & spirit.
8. Don’t underestimate what you can accomplish in one day.
9. Confidence in your own individuality is straight up sexy.
10. Make an intentional effort to strengthen your friendships.
11. Don’t underestimate the power of eye contact.
12. Reading is an easy form of knowledge and perspective.
13. Fall in love with yourself. You’ll realize how freeing it is.
14. Be dependable, keep your word…people appreciate that.
15. There is beauty everywhere and in everyone.
16. Learning how to love again is just as incredible as falling in love for the first time.
17. There’s no such thing as strangers, we all have to start somewhere. Be friendly towards everyone.
18. Be in tune with your aspirations and future goals.
19. Challenge yourself often; learning never really ends.
20. Your vulnerability unfolds into courageous beauty.
21. Stop waiting/complaining for something to happen, make things happen.
22. Liberate your mind. There’s nothing sexy about hatred or close-mindedness.